A vintage Airstream for rent, with all the creature comforts.
Check the calendar for availability and a quote!
*Note for winter bookings: Depending on the temperature, water services may not be available due to concern about freezing pipes. All other amenities will still be functional.
Carolina is ready for your road trip – or make it even easier – we’ll deliver and setup camp for you. We can even hang your string lights!
Looking for Airstream rental near Kansas City? You just found your family’s new favorite memory maker! Almost fully original, she’s in fantastic shape and is chock full of vintage charm. The bathroom is fully functioning (extra helpful in the days of social distancing), and there’s great airflow when all the windows are opened up (but don’t worry- if it’s super hot and you need that AC, she has a brand new one that keeps her nice and cool). Carolina sleeps a family of four – she has a king sized bed with a brand new super comfy Sealy mattress in the back, and the couch in front also folds out to a small bed. The fridge and freezer make meal planning a breeze, and if you don’t feel like cooking over the campfire, there’s an oven & stove built in, as well as an Instant Pot included. She’s got TONS of storage, too, so you can bring everything you need and camp in style!
Carolina is (well-behaved) pet friendly, so please do NOT rent if you experience any pet-related allergies. (Pets must be approved before booking please).
Carolina is NOT smoke friendly, so also please do not rent if you smoke (inside or outside the trailer). Also be aware, she’s a 31’ beast of a trailer, so please only consider renting if you have some towing experience and an adequate vehicle for pulling – or even better – have us deliver and setup camp for you! Airstream rental is available for all!
Camping should be fun – and easy! For your convenience, we include everything you need for your getaway. Something missing you’d like? Just let us know and we’re happy to source it for you!
- Fresh blankets, sheets and two pillows for the king sized bed
- 2 folding chairs (handy for eating or playing games inside)
- 4 bath towels & a hand towel
- 4 enamel dinner plates, salad plates, wide bowls, and cereal bowls, and a set of 4 utensils (forks, knives, spoons)
- An assortment of indoor cooking utensils, baking sheet, and stove top pot
- S’more sticks (because you can’t camp without eating s’mores!)
- Coffee maker (you’re welcome)
- Instant Pot (super helpful when you don’t want to start a fire – we suggest bringing frozen soups and chilis!)
- A few good nature books (we’re obsessed with beautiful books)
- A set of playing cards
- Wheel chocks, water hose, & waste hose
- Hitch with sway bars – it fits into a standard receiver equipped on your car
Airstream Rental Rates:
And we’re happy to offer add-ons such as generator usage, black tank dumping, and other camp care packages.
Tongue Weight: 600
Please check your vehicle’s towing capacity. If it can’t handle the weight, we’re happy to deliver, or reach out to see about other trailer options available.
We loved camping in….
All the places. We’ve had the best time as a family in South Dakota (near Custer State Park & The Badlands), Moab (Arches is amazing!), the Upper Peninsula in Michigan, and anywhere in Colorado! Locally, Smith’s Fork Park Campground at Smithville Lake is a great spot with full hookups. We love Perry & Clinton Lakes also, but please note they don’t have sewer hookups at the campsites.